Since my tumor tested as 90% ER+, and 50% PR+ I have been on monthly Lupron injections and an AI since completing chemo and radiation. My doctors are recommending that I get my ovaries out, as they said about 10-20% still produce hormones even on the Lupron.
I'm 36, married, and done having kids. I've agreed to go ahead and get the ovaries out, but need to decide whether to just do the ovaries or hysterectomy as well. They said it's up to me if I want to do everything.
Has anyone done… read more
Had my ovaries and tubes removed. I asked about full hysterectomy but my surgeon said it's a much more difficult recovery and the cancer to the uterus is so low.
i am in decision mode like you. i am on the Lupron shots and trying to decide on removal.
@A MyBCTeam Member - my GYN is not a fan of bladder lift surgery. She sent me to am awesome pelvic floor PT and prescribed a pesary (TMI 😳)
@A MyBCTeam Member. Never heard of that! I might just have to try that! Never TMI on this site.
@A MyBCTeam Member I did the same and now have bladder prolapse. Is bladder lift surgery the fix for that?